New year, new you. Thanks to the pandemic, the desire to inject some positivity into your life through self upgrades has never been greater. Revamping your look with the right fashion and grooming choices will work wonders.
Look, it wouldn’t be the festive season without a five-pack of socks and a Lynx Africa box set from your grandparents. But that won’t quite do. Here are 10 purchases that will…
- Skincare creams. Finding the right skincare creams and lotions for your skin type is essential here. The key is to ensure that the skin stays hydrated and protected against harsh weather and debris. Apply morning and night.
- Beard oil. Obviously, clean-shaven guys won’t need to worry. If you are a member of the beard club, though, it can make or break your appearance. The right one will aid growth and promote a natural shine. Beard shampoos and conditions are great too.
- New footwear. Shoes choices are the first fashion item that people notice about you. In love, work, or the pub. Arthur Knight Chelsea boots are perfect for smart casual wear. When buying new shoes, be sure to keep them clean at all times.
- A quality watch. A premium timepiece can really set off an outfit in work or leisure. Even if you’re not a connoisseur, you know that it can don your wrist with pride. You needn’t spend thousands, but you should look for a timeless classic look.
- Fitted boxers. Underwear is something many of us leave for others to buy. However, the fit can encourage you to carry yourself in a far better posture. While not everyone will see you in your briefs, you’ll be pleased that those who do will see fitted ones.
- Teeth whitening kit. A winning smile is one of the first things that people are attracted to. Whether hoping to revamp your love life or get preferential treatment in business, teeth whitening is ideal. Quite simply, the results will give you a reason to smile.
- Great aftershave. The guide to notable fragrances will provide all the info you need. A winning smell can boost your overall vibe as well as your self-confidence. When you make the right choice, you’ll only need a couple of sprays to achieve results.
- Navy blue suit. Every man needs a suit, even if you work in a manual job or creative role. A navy blue suit is a tried and tested winner. It’s more exciting than black or dark grey and has a slice of tradition about it. The versatility is excellent too.
- Quality shades. Sure, you might not wear them too often for the next couple of months, but great shades will work wonders in spring through to autumn. Prescription sunglasses at Opticians Direct are ideal for those that wear glasses in daily life.
- An all-weather mac. A good coat that can serve you all year long and work with all fashion choices is a must-have. While you might not get out as often as you’d like over the next few months, there has never been a better time to buy one. It’s chilly.
Equip yourself with those items, and 2021 will be a far better year than 2020. To be fair, it can’t get much worse.