Be prepared to keep the party buzzing with our beloved classic Espresso Martini recipe. Tried and tested many times (for the sake of the article, I promise), our easy to follow recipe uses fresh ingredients to add a spark of electricity to your energetic tipple.
For the sugar syrup:
100g golden caster sugar
For the cocktail:
50ml freshly brewed espresso coffee
50ml coffee liqueur, we use Kahlua
(Optional) Coffee beans
Now the magic happens..
- Start by making the sugar syrup. Place the caster sugar in a small pan over a medium head and pour in 50ml water. Stir, and bring to the boil.
- Turn off heat and allow the mixture to cool. Place two martini glasses in the fridge to chill.
- Once the sugar syrup is cold, pour 1tsp into a cocktail shaker along with a handful of ice, vodka, espresso and coffee liqueur. Now get to shaking until the outside of the cocktail shaker feels ice cold.
- Strain into chilled glasses and garnish each with coffee beans.
- Serve to your waiting guests and wow them with your new found skills.
Tag us in your creations on Instagram @MFMInstagram #MFM