May 11, 2017
MFM Edition #1 Launches
It’s finally here, we’ve launched our first digital edition and it’s available now on the App Store (Apple) and Google Play (Android). It’s been a long time coming, and after various delays… you can now download it.
Filled with men’s fashion, style advice, lifestyle features, and interviews with some highly respected menswear insiders, it’s something we’re extremely proud of. With over 200 pages, it can be viewed across multiple devices including the iPhone, iPad, Samsung tablets & phones, Blackberry phones alongside other devices running on Android or Apple.
A quick search on either the App Store or Google Play for “mens fashion magazine” and you’ll be able to download the app. Within the app, you can read a sample of the first edition, download it, along with subscribing for a year. If you want to get it quicker, simple click one of the buttons below.
In total the first edition boasts an impressive 228 pages, featuring a variety of topics from fashion to lifestyle. Focusing on style advice, and introducing readers to the menswear industry, our main focus is educating the regular guy when it comes to style and dressing better. We also have put an emphasis on tailoring for this edition, with various features highlighting the importance of tailoring.
Download it today and you will discover:
- The “REAL” Definition of Mens Fashion Magazine
- The importance of Style Simplicity, alongside 10 wardrobe essentials every man should own.
- SS14 trends and how to wear implement them day to day
- A brand spotlight on Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green
- Must haves for this season
- The importance of the pocket square, and the white shirt.
- An introduction to tailoring, and the choices you have
- An interview with Mark Powell, tailor to the likes of David Bowie, Mick Jagger and Sir Bradley Wiggins.
- How to dress for your body shape
- How we can take inspiration from the way the Italians tailor.
- Interviews with 3 up and coming tailors from Savile Row, London.
- Interviews with 8 guys paving the way for Style Education.
- How to combine comfort with style
- 5 of our top Sneaker launches for 2014
- Grooming tips including the ideal starter pack and 4 key hairstyles for this season.
- An interview with YouTube sensation and stylish chap Jim Chapman
- Lifestyle features plus so much more…
It really isn’t one to miss out on, true value if we do say so ourselves. Launching a new edition every 2 months, expect the same value for each new edition.
Note from the Editor: Just a huge thanks for everyones support, and to everyone involved. We’ve got some highly respected menswear experts in the first edition, and I’m hugely grateful. Enjoy!